ode to mike...
I have a crush on several bartenders at the Pilsner - but the leader of the pack is Mike. he doesn't have the hottest body, he isn't the snappiest dresser, he's not the most outgoing and he's not the most flirtatious. He is, however, the sexiest. I'm not even certain that he's gay. He's a huge sports fan - has season tickets to the Giants. He carries himself in that really masculine guy way. He has the cutest smile - looks very boyish like he's trying his best to be sly. Even with his stupid sports jokes he's funny. Of course, at that point I'd had a few beers.
Okay - even if he were gay I wouldn't date him. He's certain to leave behind a sports widow - man or woman.
I would, however, surrender a certain body part for just one kiss.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home