is it so wrong...
that I get enjoyment out of the foibles of others? the other day I was walking down spear street from muni and this woman passed me by. she was all impatient at the light and just had to walk across while disrupting traffic. I managed to catch up with her just as she was headed toward the door of her building. then, her high healed shoe slid out from under her. she almost went down to the ground. she somehow managed to catch herself. it was all I could do not to burst with laughter.
earlier this week a woman I work with - I call her Sybil because she is nice as pie one day and vicious the next - was on the train as we approached the office. muni did one of it's famous stops before it's really the stop thingies. as the train did it's last little shuffle I looked over just in time to see her loose her balance so she had to grab onto something.
why do these things bring me such joy?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home