thank you pushy lesbian...
rainy day on muni. friday. everyone wants to go home on time. more people on muni than usual. people who don't ride muni regularly. one in particular. tall lesbian with giant chip on shoulder. who pissed in her wheaties? oh dear, stuck right beside her. don't hit me with that giant backpack. train packed. oh no, my stop. how will I get 'round her? YAY!!! she's getting off at my stop. I can follow behind. oh, she hit someone with GBP. no, not british pounds, giant backpack...stay with me here. no, don't make it worse by commenting to her. hee hee...that was a good one. oh no, stopping. don't trap me on this train lady. if I have to walk from Safeway, I'm gonna comment too. whew. off the train.
bonus...the escalator is working even though it's been raining all day. must be my day


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home