oh for the love of god and half of humanity...
this whole living dead person story just infuriates me. this is another one of those situations that should be a family matter. this should not be news, and this should certainly NOT be something the government (other than the courts) are getting their noses into. personally, having been recently faced with a brief glimpse of this scenario I can see both sides of this story. the parents need to not give up hope no matter what. the husband needs closure. it's a no win situation.
I offer you this bit of food for thought...
if that were me in the middle of this fight, I can tell you that I'd be mortified to know this was getting this much publicity. if she is really able to communicate, her wishes would be known. if she were really able to communicate, she would most certainly express her extreme distress over the status of this whole mess.
for her and the family - I wish you all peace and a swift end to this mess. for the Feds - butt out assholes! rich, white guys don't need to be telling me about morals, ethics or the will of God. you're probably the last on the list for credibility.


2 Comments:
that "half of humanity" part always cracks me up. i totally agree with you. it's a personal, family matter and politicians should not be using someone elses tragedy for personal/political gain.
the new GOP "none of the compassion and now with none of the conservatism either!"
xoxo, jared
Oh lord. Are they really trying to get Jeb FUCKING Bush to overstep the Supreme Court?
Jeb Bush v. Supreme Court. Holy shit. My head is exploding.
Post a Comment
<< Home