so I'm starting to get a little nervous...
having laser vision correction surgery tomorrow. I know many people who have had the procedure done - all saying it's the best thing they've ever done for themselves. I have a doctor who is probably way-overqualified to be doing this kind of stuff (according to my eye doctor.) my procedure is using the latest technology which promises to be less invasive and have a much quicker healing time. so...why am I worried
I guess I'm human. And humans tend to worry about irrational things. or perhaps I've realized that my eyesight is probably the up there on the scale of things I don't want to loose. or perhaps I'm just an obsessive freak!


2 Comments:
how are your eyeballs? i want the scoop. did it hurt? how much did it cost? does insurance cover it? who did you go to? i wanna get it done too!
xoxo, jared
are you blind and haven't received your braille keyboard yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home