Friday, July 23, 2004

i'm not your friend, now go away...

so my roommate at work - you remember her - the one that's had me all agro this week.  well today she's been chatting away (at me, mind you) like I was her new best friend.  I got news for you lady...I'm so glad that it's Friday and your little ass is outta here at 1pm and that you don't come back until noon on Monday.  P.S. - you might wanna do somethin' about that hair.

could it still be the diet?  I was fine yesterday and seem okay otherwise today.  no, I think she really annoys me...

better avoid gazoo today...there's no tellin what might happen

of all the week's to avoid alcohol...gggrrr

see...starting to feel better already

YIKES - she's back

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger ms. jared said...

oy. i decided to give up the booze for 2 weeks too. starting today. this is not going to be pretty...

xoxo, jared

 

Post a Comment

<< Home