Sunday, October 23, 2005

be careful what you wish for...

for the last two years we've longed for the day the lovely octavia boulevard project would finally be over. a little over a month ago we got our wish. while we certainly enjoy the convenience of our new freeway entrance and exit and the beautiful tree-lined street, traffic has become a nightmare.

at first we thought all the mayhem was due to the new traffic pattern and once people got used to it things would settle down a bit. while this may still be the case the horns and the yelling are just as bothersome today as they were a month ago. I must say that I will think twice before blowing my horn in anger - though I certainly reserve my right.

perhaps she will all calm down one day real soon. let's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home