Thursday, June 16, 2005

seriously, just let it go already...

the headline on the top of my sbc.yahoo home page this morning said that Terri Shiavo's parents are disputing the autopsy results and that she really did interact with them in her final days.

first, I'm thankful that after we were all dragged through the mud in this case that the results were made public. thank you!

second, I hope you Bible-thumpers feel even more ridiculous now. I was truly embarrassed again yesterday at the reminder that Congress subpoenaed her in a last-ditched effort to keep her alive. IDIOTS!

third, seriously folks. just let it go. lawsuits and media stories are just going to drag out your grief. it's time to move on. (though I can see how your actions have probably been fueled by the Bible-thumpers.)

T.S. - I hope you rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home