Thursday, June 30, 2005

all the cool kids are doing it...

I'm happy to correct myself on a previous post. It turns out that Spain - a very lovely country - has beat out Canada to become the third country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage. I didn't realize that Canada was almost there, but their senate still has to pass the legislation - which is expected in a few weeks.

In an added twist Spain's law also allows the gays to adopt.

GO GAYS!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger jefe said...

who are the first 2?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger ms. jared said...

you should go to barcelona and get remarried! i'll be the flower girl!

xoxo, jared

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger the happy guy said...

what am I? a search engine??

1 and 2 in no particular order are Netherlands and Belguim. Spain 3, Canada 4, US - last (probably).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home